All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of the life of the Lamb who has been slain. Revelation 13:8


Though He slay me, I will hope in Him. Job 13:15


For from him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen. Romans 11:36

He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" Romans 8:32



















Wednesday, February 6, 2013

God stopped fire to answer Moses, and God answered me today

Oh my soul, continue to trust
Your God is good, He never rests.
You pleaded with God- the God of heaven
And He replied with tremendous blessing.

Oh take heart, spirit of mine
God is all powerful and divine.
He beckons creation at his will
It responds in the past, and it obeys still.

This God of yours is supreme and strong
He will protect- it’s to Him you belong.
The son of yours that needed grace
He has redeemed from that scary place.

You asked I AM to keep him here
The God who is, replied very clear:
“David, your son who truly belongs to me
Will stay with you, I set him free.

“You see, I am great, strong and true
And all of those that belong to you
Are my children too, and that you know
Teach them my ways as they grow.

“I may keep them with you for a while
I know they will bring you many smiles.
But never never ever forget
This everlasting benefit.

“I listened to you from your lowly place
I extended grace after grace after grace
So you would know, that you should pray
Every day, and ask for grace.”

“O God”, I hear myself reply
“If I didn’t have you, I would die.
Expire without a chance to breathe
I wouldn’t even want to be.

“You rescued me when I was young and ill
Just like my Zechariah- Oh, keep him still.
I owe you my children, I owe you my wife
I owe you my affections, my drive, my life.

“Oh keep me in your loving way
Don’t let me part- even for a day.
Let my children grow and daily think
About You, O Great King of Kings.

“I know you heard my humble cry
And thousands more, sought your eye.
I asked them to pray for Z to you
Knowing that’s who you respond to.

“And that you did, O God of my heart
All those people will know to start
That You are Sovereign, God of all
And every day, we should beckon and call.

“I love you with my spirit and soul
I accept your answer and control.
No matter what you may do with little Z
I’ll always your little child be.

I hail from the roof, I scream with my mouth
That Yahweh is the reason to shout.
YOU HEARD MY PRAYER, YOU PROVED TO ME
THAT GOD IS A GOD WHO ANSWERS ME.

YOU HEARD ME FROM YOUR HIGH PLACE
EVEN FROM YOUR THRONE OF GRACE
YOU HEARD MY LITTLE VOICE AND PLEA
And said, “Yes, David, He belongs to me.”

“I’ll save that boy, that cutie pie
I’ll keep him with me so he won’t die.
I have a plan for him, you see
That’s why He’s going to be my Z.

“You train him well, and handle with care
I may not always leave him there.
For now my son, he’s yours to keep
For that, David, fall on your knees.

As I fall in soul and spirit
To kneel before this King divine
I worship wholly with my being
Yahweh, Jesus, King of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment